Sunday, November 11, 2018

Mattress Pad and 2 Pillows for Under $15.00 and Much More

Guys!  Let's save a ton this year on Christmas!  I mean, we can save or just plain shower our loved ones with even more stuff!

Now, I'm an el-cheapO  so I won't be putting the high ticket items here.  These deals will be time sensitive, and can be cancelled at anytime so hurry hurry.   Feel free to share my newsletter with others.  They can message me their email on Facebook Messenger and I'll hook them up!!

So I just got through ordering some gifts from KOHLS so these should work tonight and maybe tomorrow.  First up... Queen size mattress pad and 2 pillows!!    ALERT!!  This only works if you have a Kohls charge.  If you don't have one, fill it out and they will email you the info to start using the account.




I'm hoping you can make this bigger to see.

  • Search for The Big One Essential Mattress Pad (Queen)  Or if you want another size, be aware that pricing will be different.  Also $25 is the price point you will want for some of these codes to work for you.   Add the pad to your shopping cart.
  • Now search for The Big One Essential Microfiber Pillow.  I added 2.. this deal will work with only 1 pillow... 
  • Now you want to stack codes.  I used the following. 

  • VETERANS (extra $10 off $25+), APPLE30 (30% off for cardholders), MVCFREENOV (free shipping for cardholders)
TA.... DA!!! $14.95   




Just ordered this super comfy king sized Vellux Fleece Blanket!  This cost me only $13.48 with free shipping!!!  Now REMEMBER, do these purchase separately to save the optimum amount of money.

Lastly tonight I would like to talk about Amazon!  Hoping to find you lots of great deals there too!   I did find one, and you will have to fiddle around with it because the sizes are selling out.  But first let's talk about Amazon Prime.  

Last year I dropped my Amazon Prime.. but this year there is NOT a minimum purchase for free shipping. Right now there is a 30 day free trial... hmmmmmm       I have business purchases to get, and yes presents.. I'm thinking of doing this again as I really do not have time to shop in the stores this year! 
If you do NOT have Prime, take advantage of the 30 day free trial so you can save some major bucks this year!    Click the Amazon Prime above and it will take you to that FREE trial.  

Please give me your comments below on what type of things you are looking for this year in case I run across a hot deal for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment