Friday, November 9, 2018

Scary EVP's from Whispers Estate!

Recently our paranormal group (3GPI)  Three Ghosts Paranormal Investigations, visited Whisper's Estates in Mitchel Indiana.  If you every get down this way, don't pass up this place to check out!  Many TV Shows have been there to document all the eerie goings on.


Seems like all the good stuff happens around 2 AM however I WAS able to catch this EVP of an intelligent ghost in what I call the Procedure Room.   

You will hear a female ghosts responding to Me and also Becca as we talk about the "feeling" on the room.  I do explain what is going on in this short film!

What I found cool was how she could manipulate you through her words.  The statement was made "I feel goosebumps" and immediately I did and Becca as well!   There is a statement that says "I can't breathe"  I didn't hear that one until I was at home.  I kid you not that I went into an asthma attack at home a little after that statement!  I hadn't had asthma in years!

It was said that the doctor that lived in this house, did illegal abortions.  As you know.. we don't have proof of this, and I'm sure that some would be worried over that change.

In a room upstairs, we caught an EVP of eerie music and also children in unison yelling for their mama.   




Let me know what you think!

As we get older, our eyelashes get brittle and do not grow back quickly.  You CAN have long luxurious lashes by giving them life changing nurients!

Ask me how you can get 10% off and free shipping!  This serum has a 60 day money back guarantee.  What do you have to lose?  Let's chat!  You can find me on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment